Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Personal Challenge List

These are the scheduled topics for the challenge. Anyone with any ideas, resources and what not please feel free to comment. Thank you very much in advance!

03 February 2012- The Priesthood
07 February 2012- The Apostasy 
14 February 2012- The Book of Mormon
18 February 2012- The Restoration 
22 February 2012- Personal Revelation 
26 February 2012- Temples
01 March 2012- The Godhead vs. Trinity
04 March 2012- The Plan of Salvation


ke7ejx.

1 comment:

  1. Krystin, these are foundation stones in my life. If I had not listened and accepted the Gospel my house would probably be made of sticks, and not on a sure foundation. I have hope in my life because of Jesus Christ; I have joy in my life because of God's love manifest in my life through the Priesthood, the Book of Mormon, the temple and personal revelation. Thank you for reminding me to count my blessings. U2 :-D

    ReplyDelete