Monday, February 27, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow......

Okay which schmuck did the snow dance? Anybody? It's time to fess up..... my dad thinks our Dachshund did it. I'm not so sure..... I sure didn't....

This is what I woke up to......

That would be six inches of snow.....
                                              
Bend's Winter Wonderland   

"Though the weather outside is frightful..."

 "Walking in a Winter Wonderland...."

I forgot zoom was on but I like the expression in my eyes that it captured

     Anyone else thinking this snow flurry is two months late?
                                     

This is your chilly photographer....

...... Signing off......

Everyone be safe and enjoy the white powdery, er, stuff. Have an awesome day!


ke7ejx.

No comments:

Post a Comment