Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Single Awareness Day/ St. Valentine's Day!

For those that have a better half- Happy St. Valentine's Day

For those that are still single- Happy Single Awareness Day

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day as we celebrate love and friendship. I myself am spending the remainder of it with an amazing person and friend. If you aren't spending it with someone, please do something for yourself and pamper as much as you please.

Myself being obsessed with music have been listening to my favourite songs that have to do with matters of the heart. It reminds me of my past relationships and the one I hope will soar. I will add the following:

Take Me as I Am- Jekyll and Hyde


In His Eyes- Jekyll and Hyde

Someone Like You- Andrea Bocelli

Love Only Knows- Josh Groban

Til I Hear You Sing- Love Never Dies

Love Never Dies- Sierra Boggess

I hope you all have a wonderful day cherishing and spending time with the choice of your hearts. And treat yourself as you should. Happy St.Valentine's Day! 

ke7ejx.

No comments:

Post a Comment